Emily Charlaff is a creative producer as well as a photographer/director based in NYC.
She has developed relationships with a wide variety of studios, model agencies, stylists, makeup artists, and production assistants on every level.
Some key skills she utilizes to support all phases of production;
from brainstorm to pre-pro to execution and post include:
* Create, dissect and review client briefs for feasibility and scope
* Develop bids, production plans, contracts, and SOWs
* Manage the bidding process, budget, and creative decks
* Manage multiple projects at one time and communicate details proactively
* Manage production timelines and work back schedules
for on-time delivery of all projects
* Facilitate all communication, meetings, and status updates to ensure all stakeholders have key information
before they ask for it
* Host client and new business calls
to ensure efficient use of time and achieving goals
* Manage internal teams and manage crew, equipment contractors, and vendors; including crew sourcing and on-boarding, and payroll management